Selling your property in Playa del Carmen, Tulum & the Riviera Maya
If you are thinking of selling your property you will have many questions and you want to know all the facts about the process. Do I pay taxes and how much? For how much can I sell? What documents do I need for the sale? How fast can I sell? Who pays the real estate commission?
We here at Playa Rentals & Sales offer everything around listing & selling your property including promotion of your property not only to our client database but also to other databases of other real estate agencies and real agents in Playa del Carmen, Tulum and the entire Riviera Maya.
Playa Rentals & Sales can obtain for you all necessary documents to sell your property and can also help to find out if you are elegible to reduce or avoid capital gains tax. Dealing with public offices and service provider employees in Mexico is often time consuming and frustrating, especially if you are not familiar with the process and not fluent in Spanish, let us help you.
- Cedula Catastral (official survey of your property)
- Constancia de no aduedo de cooperacion por obra publica municipal (proof of non-debt from city hall)
- Constancia de no aduedo de impuesto predial (proof of no-debt property taxes)
- Carta de no aduedo de cuotas de mantenimiento del condominio (proof non-debt of condominium fees)
- Carta de no aduedo aqua (proof of no debt water company)
- Calculo impuesto ISR (calculation of capital gins taxes)
- Certificado de libertad de gravamen (official certificate of no lien)
- Basic Package plus
- Meeting (live or virtual) with a professional to discuss the possability of reducing/avoiding capital gains tax and legal advise
Listing with Playa Rentals & Sales also includes:
- Free home evaluation & valuation
- Open house Program
- Promotion Plan that includes Social media
Please contact Gabi Waldert at gabi(ad)playa-rentals(dot)com to choose your package and start the process of listing your property.